Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Beginnings

Old School is a favorite movie of mine.  For some reason, Will Ferrell's voice resounded in my head as I was getting my day started with a dental assistant for a working interview. To me, "new beginnings" mean that my team gets a chance to find a great asset to add to the mix. And the theme of new beginnings are also important when any of our team is welcoming a patient into the practice.

One of the major tenets of our mission is as follows:
                     
"Our patients are supported by a personable, approachable team concerned with building their trust and confidence.  We provide a relaxed, open forum where you can consider or express a new desire for dental care."

I have always been associated with activities an interests that include people having fun together; making and performing music, hosting uniquely themed parties, skiing with a group, mountaineering, playing Scrabble and other games around the table with my family. So naturally I want to get to know somebody before I launch into dental care. And that's what I decided my team should be great at. Inviting guests into our house means we hang their coat, give them a tour, and sit down for a bit to share about each other. Then we can take the steps to plan treatment people want to pursue. Until that relationship is made, we don't do dentistry. 

So call us! You can come in to meet us for a cup of coffee and a no-cost consultation, or book a visit for a cleaning and examination to get your dentistry done. 

1 comment: